Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
From ww magazine.
Make and share this Ww 3 Points - Spicy Shrimp With Papaya Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare grill for hot fire.
- Spray a grill basket with nonstick spray.
- Combine the paprika, thyme, salt, pepper, and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- To make the salsa, combine the papaya, scallions, and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place the shrimp in the grill basket and place basket onto grill rack.
- Grill shrimp until just opaque in center, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with salsa.
- 3 POints per serving (1/4 of the shrimp and 1/2 cup salsa).
What an amazing recipe. <br/>I used smoked paprika which gave this a nice kick!
Oh my, this was fantastic! Just the right amount of heat and we loved the papaya served with the shrimp. Thanks bunches for sharing this recipe!
Yes a 5 star recipe! I did use my Papaya and Green Chili Salsa Papaya and Green Chili Salsa. And I`m sure the points didn`t go up much. Besides adding more flavor I had it left over from the day before. The shrimp had a great kick to them. The salsa cooled them down. The shrimp and papaya are a great pair.