Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Simply Delicious
Top Review by CindyRae53
I love this - I was checking to see if anyone had posted it!! I have been making this since I was a kid, and have made your changes to lighten it up on my own. I got it from the Betty Crocker's Cooking for Boy's and Girl's Cookbook, which has been reprinted and is available now - I got one to go along side my old stained and tattered, missing pages one!
- 2 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 8 reduced-fat chicken hot dogs or 8 turkey hot dogs, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine the baking mix and milk in bowl until a soft dough forms.
- Turn onto a surface lightly sprinkled with baking mix.
- Knead 10 times.
- Roll the dough into an 8x12-inch rectangle.
- Cut the dough into 8 squares.
- Cut each square in half to form 2 triangles.
- Starting from the narrow end, wrap each triangle around a hot dog half. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and browned, about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- 3 Points per pig.