Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW site.
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup cucumber, cut into 2-inch long sticks
- 3⁄4 cup radish, thinkls sliced and then cut in half
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, thinly sliced and then cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes.
- Drain spaghetti; rinse under cold running water and drain again.
- In a large servign bowl, whisk together water, soy sauce, canola oil, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, sugar and garlic until well blended.
- Add pasta, 3/4 cup of cucumber, 1/2 cup of radishes and carrots, 3 T. of scallions and 2 T. of peanuts. Toss to mix and coat.
- Sprinkle salad with remaining cucumber, radishes, carrots, scallions and peanuts. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve.