Prep 7 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
From WW site.
- cooking spray
- 3 lbs frozen green peas (thawed under hot water and drained well)
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 8 teaspoons wasabi powder (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Coat two large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Transfer peas to prepared baking sheets and bake 3 hours, or until dry, shaking pans every 30 minutes to promote even cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, wasabi powder and mustard.
- When peas have roasted, add them to wasabi mixture and toss to coat.
- Return to baking sheet and bake until coating is dry, about 20 minutes more.
- Points figured about 1/2 cup per serving.
DO NOT DO THIS RECIPE. It doesnt taste like the normal Wasabi Peas. I tried it and it was a total waste of time and money.