Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy cheesy Soup (1 cup = 1ww point)
- 2 lbs california-blend frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth (regular or fat free)
- 1 (15 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (or italian tomatoes)
- 10 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- In a saucepan add vegetables, chicken broth and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, simmer 45 minutes.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted.
- Yield: 10 cups.
It is a great option to satisfy hunger, and get in your veggies with a lot of flavor. It is creamy and makes you feel like your eating something with more calories.
The five stars are because it's a low-point WW food that really makes you feel like you ate something!! This is so flavorful - if you don't like spicy beware of the Rotel - it really has a kick! I used one pound of cal-blend veggies and thought it was enough. If you're counting points you need to try this -- if you don't like spicy use brocolli only, leave out the rotel and have a great brocolli cheese soup for ONE POINT.
I used fresh veggies, fresh tomatoes and less Light Laughing Cow, but you could use more. Quick, easy, healthy.