Ww 0 Points Cajun-Style Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightl coat a jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Remove msuhroom stems from caps and finely chop them, reserving and setting aside caps.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Saute mushroom stems, onion, pepper and spainch until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until well-combined.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with 2 T. of filling mixture. Place mushrooms, stuffed sides up, on jellyroll pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes and serve warm. Points figured for 2 mushroomss per serving.