Ww 0 Points Japanese Grilled Eggplant
From WW site.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb raw eggplant, sliced crosswise on the diagonal and into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- Preheat outdoor grill or broiler.
- Coat eggplant with cooking spray.
- Grill or broil eggplant, turning as needed, until lightly charred and tender (about 7-9 minutes).
- Whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger, and garlic in small bowl until well blended.
- Drizzle over grilled eggplant and then sprinkle with scallions.
- Points/yield figured on 3/4 cup per serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Yes! A really good addition for summer meals with Asian flavors. Light, delicious, and filling, and I didn't even make it because it was low cal, which is a nice bonus. It made a nice side for a grilled flank steak with an Asian marinade (recipe#17630), and yakitori. I chose this recipe over similar ones because the flavors in the dressing were different; the others were too much like the steak marinade and chicken glaze. We had brown rice and bottled Kim Chee with the meal.