Recipe by uncchar_12982627
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Tangy, zesty, sweet, umami, what more could you ask for, all in one dish.
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄3 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cherries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, minced
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush olive oil on pizza crust.
- Bake pizza crust in 400 degree oven for 5 minutes until lightly golden.
- While pizza crust is baking, saute ground turkey in A1 steak saute for about 5 minutes until turkey is cooked, reaching a temperature of 165 degrees.
- Top pizza crust with mozzarella cheese, cooked turkey in A1 sauce, goat cheese, sliced cherries, and walnuts.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for another 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh basil.