Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I adore this recipe which I have been taught in Pune by Yamin Shaikh. You have to try it to know how good it is!
- Boil rice in a pot of water. Do not drain.
- Boil milk in another pot. Drain the excess water from the rice and add it to the boiled milk. Fold in the dry fruits.
- Allow to cool. Add sugar and mix well.
- Heat ghee in a small pan. Add cardamoms and allow to cook in the ghee for 20-30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Pour in a tadka prepared of ghee with cardamoms.
- Serve hot/chilled.