I adore this recipe which I have been taught in Pune by Yamin Shaikh. You have to try it to know how good it is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil rice in a pot of water. Do not drain.
- 2Boil milk in another pot. Drain the excess water from the rice and add it to the boiled milk. Fold in the dry fruits.
- 3Allow to cool. Add sugar and mix well.
- 4Heat ghee in a small pan. Add cardamoms and allow to cook in the ghee for 20-30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- 5Pour in a tadka prepared of ghee with cardamoms.
- 6Serve hot/chilled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Sweetest Kheer
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 106.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: