Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ohhh so refreshing!! Perfect for a hot summer day & it couldn't be any simpler. Stir together only 4 ingredients & pour into the pie shell & freeze. You are gonna love this!!! (Prep time does not include freezing.) Keep a couple of these pies on hand in the freezer for when unexpected guests show up
- 78.07 ml country time lemonade mix (it comes in a canister)
- 118.29 ml water
- 473.19 ml vanilla ice cream
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (the larger 9 oz. size)
- Stir the lemonade mix with the water until dissolved.
- Add the ice cream and stir until smooth (like the consistency of Cool Whip).
- Add the Cool Whip and stir until combined.
- Pour into the pie shell and freeze at least 4 hours.
This was very simple and very refreshing. This is perfect for this warm weather. Thanks for recommening this Merlot.
Light and refreshing! I used a reduced fat graham crust and light cool whip and still had a tasty treat!
I have been making this recipe for years and it is always requested; especially in the hot summer months. Instead of instant, I use 6 oz. of frozen lemonade concentrate, and sometimes even deepen the hue with yellow food coloring. I also, ocassionally, make individual pies in the mini graham cracker crusts. This way, those not used are available for future desserts and their presentation remains intact.