1/1 Photo of World's Best Sloppy Joes
I hate sloppy joes. These are the only ones I'll eat! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Easy, fast, from scratch recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook hamburger with onion and salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Add spices, leaving bay leaves whole, but folding them in gently.
- 3Put lid on and reduce heat, simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Add a touch of water if you like your mix a little looser.
- 5Serve on buns with fresh onion and tomatoes, dill pickle if you like.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World's Best Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.3
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 819.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 36.5 g