Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a recipe I made up for my live chickens they love bread. So I thought I would make a bread that was good for them.
- 3 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup molasses
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh ginger, chop fine
- 1⁄2 cup fresh garlic, chop fine
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 cup fine dried cracked corn (Get from feed mill)
- 1⁄4 cup cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup yeast, culture (Get from feed mill)
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons comfrey
- Sometimes we have left overs and I chop them up fine and add them also you will have to adjust your flour and milk more or less to compensate for this.
- Add all ingredients and mix well you can adjust the consistency by adding milk.Also like to feed the egg shells back just crumble and add to the mix. I like it just when it gets like elastic.
- Bake for 45 to 50 Minutes on 350 in a greased pan of you liking.