Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great homemade wrappers.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg and then add the 1/3 Cup water.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Create a well in the center of the mixture and slowly pour the egg and water mixture into it, If too dry add more water a teaspoon at a time until dough is pliable. Knead until pliable. Cut dough into two balls. Cover the balls with a damp cloth.
- On a lightly floured board, cut each ball into four equal pieces. Roll each piece into a 10.5 X 10.5 inch square.
- Cut the squares with a pizza wheel into 3.5 X 3.5 inch squares.
- Use in a recipe calling for won ton wrappers.