Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a newspaper clipping that I cut out. I am in the process of putting these recipes online. Wonderful dish!
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups celery, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 8 slices bacon
- salt and pepper
- Peel potatoes, dice into 3/4 inch cubes and boil until tender enough to piecre with a fork.
- Drain and allow to cool.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard and milk and set aside.
- Cook bacon, drain on paper towels and crumble.
- In a large bowl, mix cooled potatoes, celery, onion, bacon, pimiento and mayonnaise mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.