Great sauce for dipping wonton or spring rolls. I like to use sesame seed oil instead of vegetable oil.
- Combine onion, peppers and garlic in food processor and chop to a medium-fine consistency. Heat oil in skillet on low heat and add the vegetables from the food processor.
- Stir, continuing to cook on low heat until the oil takes on the color of the peppers.
- In a bowl, pour the vinegar, soy sauce and brown sugar and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Taste the mixture, adjust to taste.
- Mix, then add the mixture from the skillet.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with freshly steamed or fried won tons.
Mmm, its so good!