Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Eh heh heh heeeh my pretty... Step closer and take a taste of this delicious spooky punch! Once you have your first glass, you will be under my spell to have another, and anotherrrr! But BEWARE, it could make you crazzzy!
Top Review by Huckfinn79c
Served this at my sons seventh birthday party. Everyone loved it. I had trouble finding the Hawaiian punch so I just used fruit punch and it turned out great. My mom said it tasted like an orange dreamsicle.
- 2 (2 liter) bottles orange soda
- 1 (46 ounce) can Hawaiian Punch drink
- 1⁄2 gallon orange sherbet vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In your cauldron or punch bowl add 1 liter of Orange soda and 1/2 can of Hawaiian punch.
- Add scoops of ice cream all over the top of the drink.
- Stir just a bit, then serve with a ladle full of punch and a scoop of ice cream in each glass.
- When the punch bowl gets low, repeat and make more.