1/3 Photos of Witch's Bubbly Brewed Punch - Halloween
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Eh heh heh heeeh my pretty... Step closer and take a taste of this delicious spooky punch! Once you have your first glass, you will be under my spell to have another, and anotherrrr! But BEWARE, it could make you crazzzy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (2 liter) bottles orange soda
- 1 (46 ounce) can Hawaiian Punch drink
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet vanilla ice cream
- 1In your cauldron or punch bowl add 1 liter of Orange soda and 1/2 can of Hawaiian punch.
- 2Add scoops of ice cream all over the top of the drink.
- 3Stir just a bit, then serve with a ladle full of punch and a scoop of ice cream in each glass.
- 4When the punch bowl gets low, repeat and make more.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Witch's Bubbly Brewed Punch - Halloween
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 122.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g