Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A "handy" little recipe! Great for ghouls and boilz of all ages!
Make and share this Witches Fingers (Cookies) recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar; beat in egg, vanilla and green food colouring.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, oat bran, salt and baking powder.
- Stir flour mix into butter mix and blend well to create green dough.
- Cover and chill dough for 30 minute or until dough is firm.
- Lightly spray cookie sheets with PAM and preheat oven to 375°F.
- To Make Fingers:.
- Form dough into 2-3 inch finger shape (longer if you want gangly fingers!) on the baking sheets.
- Use a fork to make knuckle crease's. Use one almond to make an indent at the tip of the fingers (don not leave almond in cookie, that will come after baking).
- Bake fingers 8-10 minutes or until firm. Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix corn syrup and red food colouring. Add a generous dab of red syrup to indent and place an almond on top -- it's okay to let it ooze!
- Happy Halloween!