A "handy" little recipe! Great for ghouls and boilz of all ages!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar; beat in egg, vanilla and green food colouring.
- 2In a separate bowl combine flour, oat bran, salt and baking powder.
- 3Stir flour mix into butter mix and blend well to create green dough.
- 4Cover and chill dough for 30 minute or until dough is firm.
- 5Lightly spray cookie sheets with PAM and preheat oven to 375°F.
- 6To Make Fingers:.
- 7Form dough into 2-3 inch finger shape (longer if you want gangly fingers!) on the baking sheets.
- 8Use a fork to make knuckle crease's. Use one almond to make an indent at the tip of the fingers (don not leave almond in cookie, that will come after baking).
- 9Bake fingers 8-10 minutes or until firm. Cool 10 minutes.
- 11Mix corn syrup and red food colouring. Add a generous dab of red syrup to indent and place an almond on top -- it's okay to let it ooze!
- 12Happy Halloween!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Witches Fingers (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3316.2
- Calories from Fat 1653
- Total Fat 183.7 g
- Saturated Fat 29.0 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 3166.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 399.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.6 g
- Sugars 175.6 g
- Protein 50.9 g