1/1 Photo of Wisconsin Beer Battered Fried Fish
This is my ultimate beer battered fried fish the way we like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put flour, seasoning salt, garlic powder and paprika into a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- 2Add beer and 1/4 cup water and whisk to make a smooth batter.
- 3Pour the oil into a large heavy pot to a depth of 2" and heat over medium high heat until temperature registers 350 F on a deep fry thermometer.
- 4Working in batches, dust the fish with cornstarch lightly, dip the fish into the batter, shaking off some of the excess, and fry, turning occasionally, until cooked through and deep golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer the fried fish to a rack to drain.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wisconsin Beer Battered Fried Fish
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: