Prep 7 mins
Cook 25 mins
When it's cold and you're craving something yummy, nutritious, and comforting, try this recipe. It's satisfying and is easily changeable to fit your taste and amount of servings. I thought of this one cold night when I was home alone. It sure did satisfy my carb craving.
- 354.88 ml cooked whole wheat penne
- 295.73 ml tomato sauce
- 148.83 g can artichoke quarters in water
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml sliced mushrooms
- 1 head broccoli, florets chopped
- 118.29 ml cauliflower floret
- 7 chopped baby carrots
- 118.29 ml drained tuna in water
- Cook pasta.
- Meanwhile steam the broccoli, cauliflower, carrot onion, mushrooms in streamer for 7 minutes.
- Drain pasta in pot. Place artichoke and tuna.
- When veggies are steamed, place in pot with pasta and stir in tomato sauce.
- Serve warm with shaved Parmesan cheese and warm garlic bread.