Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I have no idea where I got this recipe, so if anybody knows, please tell me! It is a really great gift (small jar of it) with my own recipe for beef sticks and Bananasmom's recipe for wine crackers. Maybe a little something sweet would round out the gift basket!
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup ground dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 eggs, beaten
- In the top of a double boiler, whisk together sugar, mustard, vinegar, wine, and eggs.
- Cook over simmering water, whisking constantly, for 8 minutes, or until thick. Allow to cool in refrigerator.
- Store in sealed containers in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Is really greate and easy to do...I used Ballatore...Whit , sweet champagne type wine...Wonderful