Recipe by Chef JAB
This is a family favorite and comfort food. My husband and son love it and the recipe came from my mother-in-law. Men love it and it's great for a get together on a Sunday afternoon to watch a game.
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 lbs ground beef
- sharp cheddar cheese, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix catsup, sugar, vinegar, mustard and celery salt.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet.
- Drain ground beef.
- Add catsup mixture to beef.
- Simmer and stir occasionally about 25 minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve on potatoe rolls or rolls of your choice with sharp cheddar slices.