This is the recipe that came with the Gingerbread House Cookie Pan that we bought this holiday season.
My Private Note
giant W ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Thoroughly mix flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
- 3Melt shortening in a large saucepan, let it cool slightly.
- 4Add sugar, molasses, and eggs; mix well.
- 5Add 4 cups dry ingredients and mix well.
- 6Turn mixture onto lightly floured surface. Kneed in remaining dry ingredients by hand. Add a little more flour if necessary to make a firm dough.
- 7Divide dough into 2 equal parts (this recipe makes 2 giant cookies).
- 8Spray your pan with vegetable pan spray, press dough portion into prepared pan.
- 9Bake 23-25 minutes, let cool in pan 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wilton Gingerbread Cookie Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (1575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3134.7
- Calories from Fat 1001
- Total Fat 111.2 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 1951.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 500.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 218.1 g
- Protein 38.9 g