Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Detox with this vegan salad from Dr. Alejandro Junger!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons sliced red onions
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh spinach
- Clean and rinse 1 can of organic chick peas. Drain them.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon coconut oil. When the oil is melted, add and gently cook the onions for 2-3 minutes.Toss in the mango and cook just until warmed through. Add in the chickpeas, spinach and lemon juice.
- Gently toss to combine and then cover the pan, allowing the spinach to steam until tender and wilted. Sprinkle (to taste) with a pinch of sea salt and serve immediately.