Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious and easy recipe from Epicurious. Posting here for safe-keeping.
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh Italian parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 lbs assorted fresh wild mushrooms, large mushrooms quartered, medium mushrooms halved (such as chanterelles, morels, boletes, portobellos, crimini, oyster and stemmed shiitakes)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- additional fresh Italian parsley
- Finely chop 1/2 cup parsley with 1 garlic clove; set parsley mixture aside. Finely chop remaining 2 garlic cloves. Whisk chopped garlic, 4 tablespoons oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in large bowl to blend. Add mushrooms and toss to coat.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in heavy large skillet over high heat. Add mushroom mixture and saut
until mushrooms are brown and just tender, about 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Mix in parsley mixture and lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer mixture to bowl. Garnish with additional fresh parsley and serve.