Recipe by WILDHARVEST
A wonderful mix of wild huckleberries and apples makes a simple fantastic dessert.
- 5 cups wild blue huckleberries (frozen or thawed)
- 2 cups sliced apples
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together huckleberries and apples in a bowl and place into a 9x13 inch-baking dish spreading evenly.
- Pour the box of yellow cake mix evenly over the fruit.
- Melt the butter and pour evenly over the cake mix.
- Bake for appx. 1 hour.
- Let cool and Enjoy.