Recipe by Pantry Chef Starkey
Very colorful & easy!
Top Review by Kate57
Definitly will keep a blueberry muffin mix and can of peaches on hand for this quick and tasty treat. -I added the egg to the muffin mix along with the oil and egg -I used a 29 oz can of sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained & diced the peaches, and then poured 1/4 cup of the syrup over the fruit in the baking dish -I also preheated the fruit in my microwave, in the baking dish, before spooning the batter over it and placing it in the oven.
- 2 (15 ounce) canssliced peaches
- 1 betty crocker wild blueberry muffin mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2-quart baking dish add 1 can of peaches and juice and 1 can without juices.
- Next add can of blueberries from muffin mix and juices, DO NOT DRAIN, mix fruits well.
- In a large bowl combine muffin mix, water& oil, just until mixed.
- Pour over fruit and place in a 425°F preheated oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.