- 1 lb hamburger
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 10 ounces grated cheese (mild or sharp)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry baco;, when brown remove from pan.
- Add onion and hamburger to bacon drippings and heat through.
- Arrange meat, vegetables and spaghetti in alternate layers in casserole.
- Pour tomatoes over mixture, cover with grated cheese and bacon.
- bake at 350°F for 1 hour.