1/2 Photos of Wicklewood’s Herb Dumplings (Gluten Free)
Dumplings or dough balls, can be the finishing touch to any stew or soup, it is completely down to personal taste as to which herb to use, but mixed herbs are pretty fool proof. Gluten free suet is available on the market, but it is only grated vegetable fat,,,so why not use grated vegetable fat and save the pennies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix the flours, lard, yogurt, herbs, baking powder and seasoning.
- 2Add enough water to bind together.
- 3Shape the mixture into dumpling mixture into 7-8 balls, and gently drop simmering stew or casserole.
- 4Cover and cook until they rise to the surface, approximately 15 minutes.
- 5Remove cover and allow to brown. (Optional).
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood’s Herb Dumplings (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 131.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: