Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love the taste of the whole wheat tortillas. So I went looking for a recipe on the internet. I found this on the at RecipeLand site.
- Stir together the first 6 ingredients.
- On a floured board knead until smooth.
- Divide dough into 12 equal balls.
- Dust lightly with cornstarch.
- Roll into a circle as thin as possible on a lightly-floured board (Do not roll to edge).
- Drop onto a very hot ungreased griddle.
- Cook until brown spots appear on one side.
- Turn and cook on second side.
- Repeat with other balls.