1/2 Photos of Whole Wheat Spaghetti With Zucchini Sauce
A Messy Cook's Note:
Oh, yum! This fresh, wholesome pasta recipe is from the More-With-Less cookbook. Add a green salad, maybe some garlic bread, and you're good to go. I jacked up the spices, and although it calls for dried herbs, but I think it would be even better with fresh! A nice, simple dinner full of color and nutrition, not to mention FLAVOR.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in oil in large skillet.
- 2Add remaining ingredients (except spaghetti).
- 3Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; uncover and simmer 10 minutes more.
- 4Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 5Discard bay leaf. Toss hot cooked pasta with zucchini sauce and serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Spaghetti With Zucchini Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g