Like the benefits of whole wheat flour but kids don't like the taste? Here's your solution! Tasty cookies the whole family will love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cholesterol-free fat free egg substitute or 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup 70% extra-light vegetable oil spread (stick form) or 1/2 cup firm margarine (stick form)
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 cup raisins
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Beat together softened vegetable oil spread, sugar, eggs, and molasses.
- 3Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cardamom. Mix well.
- 4Add raisins to dough and mix. Dough will be soft but not too sticky.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. They will look dark brown with slightly soft centers.
- 7Allow to cool before eating as raisins will be quite hot!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 163.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cholesterol-free fat free egg substitute
extra-light vegetable oil spread