Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are some oatmeal cookies that I haven't tried. Got the recipe off allrecipes.com, but modified it to suit my preferences.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (250 degrees F). Line baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Stir together the whole wheat flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Combine the egg, water and vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the oats.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be well spaced apart (about 5 cm away from one another).
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.