These are some oatmeal cookies that I haven't tried. Got the recipe off allrecipes.com, but modified it to suit my preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (250 degrees F). Line baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- 2Stir together the whole wheat flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Combine the egg, water and vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture.
- 5Stir in the oats.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be well spaced apart (about 5 cm away from one another).
- 7Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 58.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g