Fill them with whatever your little heart desires! (Cooking times are estimates).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or food processor, process the milk and egg until will mixed, but stopping short of creating foam.
- 2Add flour, sugar (if desired) and any spices you want to try and pulse until just mixed. The batter should be very thin. Add more milk as necessary.
- 3Heat a lightly-greased medium skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. The pan is ready when a drop of water dropped in the pan dances on the surface.
- 4Place 3 Tablespoons of batter in the middle of the pan. Immediately swirl the pan gently to distribute the batter in a very thin layer.
- 5Cook the crepe until the surface appears dry -- about 1 minute.
- 6Stack completed crepes on a plate with wax paper between each crepe to prevent sticking.
- 7Fill crepes with you favorite filling. Roll and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 23.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g