Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another Summer drink from Sandra Lee. This looks so light and refreshing. Cooking time equals refrigeration time.
- 1 orange
- 1 (750 ml) bottlechilled white wine, such as Riesling
- 1 (15 ounce) can peach slices in heavy syrup
- 1⁄2 cup orange-flavored liqueur (recommended -- Cointreau)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Slice orange and set aside.
- Add wine, peaches and their syrup, liqueur, orange juice, and sugar to a large pitcher, and stir to combine. Add orange slices to pitcher. Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Pour into 6 wine glasses and serve immediately.