Cinnamon Apple Wine Cooler
photo by Mandy
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 6 tea bags (Lipton Cinnamon Apple Herbal Tea was recommended as the brand)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 cup white wine (I use a Riesling)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- club soda (chilled)
- 6 -8 red cinnamon candies (Optional & Pls see intro note) (optional)
- Pour boiling water over Cinnamon Apple Herbal Tea bags, cover, brew 5 minutes & remove tea bags. Stir in sugar + cinnamon candies (if using) & allow to cool (Stir to completely dissolve candies, if using).
- In a pitcher, combine cooled tea mixture w/cold water, wine & lemon juice.
- Serve in ice-filled glasses w/a splash of Club soda & garnish as desired w/lemon slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an American transplanted from Dallas to Iceland by marriage to a native Icelander & I retired to become his "Kitchen Queen". We love to entertain our family & friends, so I have an eclectic collection of recipes. I especially love simple, easy-fix, flexible & make-ahead recipes - BUT also like challenging myself on occasion. I enjoy baking & food photography. I am devoted to the "More is Always Better Principle" & apply it liberally to bacon, butter & garlic. I can have ingredient issues due to availability here in Iceland & my DH is medically diet-restricted from some ingredients as well. Either situation might require me to modify a recipe, but I will do my best to be true to your recipes & fair/honest in my reviews. Mary Pat (aka twissis)