Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This would probably be good with ground turkey as well. Serve with a green salad and crusty bread.
- 2 cups cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped, drained
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 25-30 minutes, until heated through.
- Garnish with sour cream.
This was absolutely delicious!!!!! I used candy onions instead of onion flakes, my own chilies from last fall, fresh garlic, minced, an extra cup of milk (it was very thick) and an extra tsp. of cumin! For garnish I added a scoop of sour cream and sprinkled some paprika for some color. We really enjoyed this and will definitely make it again! This was made for Spring PAC 09 Thank you! Jelly :)