Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another Southern favorite from the 1940's.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, 1/2 pkg
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mayonnaise, small jar
- 16 ounces French dressing, 1 jar
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- Cream cheese until soft and add mayo gradually. Mash eggs as smooth as possible and mix all ingredients.
This is really good. I'm a huge fan of White Spot burgers and grew up their eating Pirate Pak's In British Columbia. They didn't have any in Alberta (after we moved) so I really missed them. Ate them when I went back at every opportunity. IMO This sauce isn't bang on 100% the same sauce...but it's close. Thanks