1/1 Photo of White Sangria
Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
I had this at a GFs house one night and it was delightful! Thanks Martha (Stewart)! UPDATE 7/08: Made this delightful sangria a few dates ago. I would suggest using a variety of firm fruits for lots of color (orange slices, lime slices, black berries, blue berries, etc). I used blueberries, but they sunk. I also used Pinot Grigio and found it very refreshing. Chill all your liquids before serving. This can be made several hours ahead. Simply add the seltzer and ice at serving time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl or pitcher combine brandy and sugar. Let stand 5 minutes; stir to dissolve sugar.
- 2Prepare fruits: Halve peaches, pit peach and slice thinly.
- 3Cut honeydew in half, remove seeds, remove rind and slice into thin slices similar in size to peach sections.
- 4Add fruit and wine to brandy mixture.
- 5Just before serving add seltzer or club soda, stir again.
- 6Serve over a full glass of ice.
- 7Serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g