Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a creamy sipping drink that all you Baileys or Amarula drinkers will love. I know I do, forgive me I've had a few while posting this :) It's soooo good!
- 2 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- Mix all ingredients together, except cream. to be shaken, not stirred
- pour into a tumbler glass (I use a stemless white wine glass --
- add a splash of cream. Stir at this point.
- Add a few ice cubes and enjoy!
I agree with Boomette that this really is a 2 servings drink. Absolutely wonderful...I slept like a baby. Thanks for sharing. Made for This Round's on Me.
OH.....MY..GOD!!! This drink is absolutely amazing!!! My first time trying Amarula, and I LOVE it!! What a unique flavor!!! This drink sneaks up ya though, so be careful!! LOL!!! But it is hands down my new favorite (sweet) drink!! Thanks so much ~V for introducing me to Amarula!! :) (I did decrease the vodka to 1 3/4 oz., upped the butterscotch to 1 3/4 oz. and subbed milk for the half and half, and it is just KILLER!!!) :)
Thanks for another delicious drink. Sweet and strong. Since it's too many alcool for 1 person in 1 drink (my opinion lol), I did it for me and my BF. In my part I added the cream. It's delicious with or without the cream.