My absolute favorite Christmas Candy. So simple to make, and people always ask for the recipe. So, here it is, before you've even asked!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- white chocolate or white confectioner's coating (or combination of half each)
- hard peppermint candies or candy cane
- 1First of all, go wacko on some peppermint candies or candy canes: smash'em up into little tiny bits, either using your food processor or blender, or putting them in a heavy plastic bag and whacking'em with a mallet/rolling pin/bowling ball/go-go boots.
- 2Melt some white chocolate or white candy coating (I actually use half of each to get a balance of good flavor and good setting/keeping).
- 3Stir the peppermint candy into the melted white chocolate, then spread it out thin, about 1/4 inch thick, and let cool.
- 4Break into chunks and store tightly covered.
- 5Mails well, if it actually makes it to the post office.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Christmas
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g