Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Many years ago my sister's friend's mom used to make this for us. I thought it was a much more complicated recipe that it really is. I made individual bags of it for the holidays and took some to work. Everyone loved it and it's been named "Kelly's Candy". I saw a similiar recipe in Taste of Home. I make in in two batches.
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 5 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 5 cups Rice Chex
- 12 1⁄16 ounces , plain m&ms (medium bag)
- 2 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- Mix 1 cup pretzels, 2.5 cups Cheerios, 2.5 cups Chex, and half a bag of M&M's in large bowl.
- Melt 1 bag of white chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl according to package.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour over trail mix and combine thoroughly until white chocolate is completely mixed with trail mix.
- Pour onto waxed paper and let cool.
- Break apart pieces and store in container.
- Repeat steps for the second batch.