Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicate and yummy
- 1 cup sweet butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Place 18 paper baking cups in muffin pans. Combine the butter, sugar, flour, baking powder, eggs, and strawberry extract in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and creamy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spoon the batter into the cups. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove pans from the oven and cool for 5 minutes. Then remove the cupcakes and cool on a rack.
- Store unfrosted in an airtight container for up to 2 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.