1/2 Photos of White Chocolate, Strawberry, and Oatmeal Cookies
Cooking Light. May 2007. It will seem like not enough butter when you are making them, but it really is the right amount! I made these with home-dried strawberries and milk chocolate chips. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (about 3 1/3 ounces)
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped dried strawberries
- 1/3 cup premium white chocolate chips (such as Ghirardelli)
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Lightly spoon flour into a measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt; stir with a whisk.
- 3Place sugar and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended (about 3 minutes).
- 4Add vanilla and egg; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until blended. Add strawberries and chips; beat at low speed just until blended.
- 5Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; cool on pan 1 minute. Remove cookies from pan; cool completely on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate, Strawberry, and Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (587 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1183.8
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 170.7 mg
- Sodium 864.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 185.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 96.7 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: