Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a modified ganache of white chocolate and mascarpone cheese poured into a crust filled with fresh raspberries. Makes a simple, decadent dessert.
- Line 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with dough; trim edges.
- Bake crust according to package directions for baking unfilled pie crust. Cool completely.
- Place chocolate in medium bowl.
- In small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil; pour over chocolate.
- Stir until melted.
- Stir in mascarpone cheese.
- Place 2 cups of the raspberries in crust in single layer.
- Pour chocolate mixture over berries.
- Top with remaining 2 cups raspberries.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Store in refrigerator.
Yum Yum ! These were on the dessert buffet for the Superbowl last night. I made a small adjustment and used mini phyllo shells - they worked out great as a bite-size dessert. However, if you don't want to have leftover filling, you'll need about 60 mini-shells. I also drizzled them with dark chocolate ganache for presentation and placed one raspberry in each shell after filling with the white chocolate mixture. Thanks for posting!