White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, butter, vanilla, and almond extract until well blended.
- Gently fold in raspberries and white chocolate.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.