Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
In ‘750 Best Muffin Recipes’ by Camilla Saulsbury
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2⁄3 cup white chocolate chips, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, butter, vanilla, and almond extract until well blended.
- Gently fold in raspberries and white chocolate.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.