White Chocolate & Pistachio Fudge
- Grease a 20cm square baking pan.
- Place all ingredients except nuts, in a large pan and stir over a low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat to medium and boil mixture until it's a honey colour and reaches a soft ball stage (when a teaspoon of mixture dropped into cold water forms a soft ball, or a sugar thermometer reaches 113-118C). This may take up to 20 minutes.
- Removefrom heat, add nuts and beat with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes or until thick.
- Poor into baking pan.
- Cut when completely cool and set.