Recipe by Evie*
Found these treats in a magazine last week, have adapted it somewhat and made them this morning...delicious!
Top Review by MizzNezz
Pineapple...coconut...YUM! These are easy and delicious. A very tropical tasting treat! I didn't change a thing. I only got 28 balls, I think I rolled them a little big! Very good, I will make them again. Thanks Evie*!
- 225 g glace pineapple (slices)
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut essence
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 150 g butter
- 1 egg
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1⁄4 cups coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop pineapple into tiny pieces and mix with the icing sugar and the essences.
- Melt the white chocolate and butter together, either over low heat or in a microwave, careful it doesnt burn.
- Once melted beat in the egg.
- Add the rice bubbles and a half a cup of the coconut to the chocolate mixture.
- Add pineapple mixture to rice bubble mixture and combine well.
- Roll into balls about the size of a tablespoon.
- Place remaining coconut into a small bowl and roll the balls in this.
- Place on a baking tray in a single layer and refrigerate until set.
- Store in fridge.