1/1 Photo of White Chocolate Party Mix and Candy Jumble
This is addictive, and easy to make. You can make substitutions based on your own preferences. For example, I have used Captain Crunch Peanut Butter cereal instead of the Cocoa Puffs. You could substitute Cocoa Crisp cereal for the Rice Krispies for an even chocolate-ier taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the candy coating in the microwave on 50% power for a few minutes until melted. (Note: It keeps its shape when melted - you can check with a fork) (Note2: Don't let any water get into it or it will seize up).
- 2Pour marshmallows, cereal, pretzels, and peanuts into a bowl and mix well. Pour melted coating over mixture and stir until all is coated. Work quickly before the it cools.
- 3Immediately add M&Ms and stir just until mixed. Don't stir too long or the M&Ms will melt.
- 4Dump mixture out onto sheets of aluminum foil and spread with a spoon. When cool, break into pieces and store in an air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Party Mix and Candy Jumble
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.6
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 135.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 52.0 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: