Recipe by appleydapply
This is addictive, and easy to make. You can make substitutions based on your own preferences. For example, I have used Captain Crunch Peanut Butter cereal instead of the Cocoa Puffs. You could substitute Cocoa Crisp cereal for the Rice Krispies for an even chocolate-ier taste.
Top Review by loof
This is a great sweet treat! I loved the salty pretzels and peanuts with the other sweet ingredients. Next time I make this I'll leave out the marshmallows, as I prefer the crunchy texture. Thanks for posting your recipe!
- 1 (24 ounce) package white candy coating
- 1 3⁄4 cups mini marshmallows (white)
- 1 3⁄4 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal or 1 3⁄4 cups Reese's Puffs cereal
- 1 3⁄4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 3⁄4 cups small pretzels
- 1 3⁄4 cups peanuts
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy, mini bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the candy coating in the microwave on 50% power for a few minutes until melted. (Note: It keeps its shape when melted - you can check with a fork) (Note2: Don't let any water get into it or it will seize up).
- Pour marshmallows, cereal, pretzels, and peanuts into a bowl and mix well. Pour melted coating over mixture and stir until all is coated. Work quickly before the it cools.
- Immediately add M&Ms and stir just until mixed. Don't stir too long or the M&Ms will melt.
- Dump mixture out onto sheets of aluminum foil and spread with a spoon. When cool, break into pieces and store in an air-tight container.