Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Definately on my list of "must-bakes"--hope you like it:)
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter, cut in tablespoons
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325*F.
- Melt the white chocolate in a medium saucepan over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Cream the butter until smooth; slowly add the melted chocolate until blended.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Add the sugar, then the flour.
- Lightly grease a 9x11" baking pan; pour in the batter and smooth the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes; do not overbake.
- Cool slightly in the pan before inverting.
- Serve with fresh berries and whipped cream, or sliced bananas and caramel sauce.